Uniden Uh45-4 UHF Quad Colour handheld radio
- Mini Compact Design: Small enough to fit anywhere, 138mm (H) x 50 mm (W) x 30mm (D)
- 80 UHF Narrowband Channels*
- Inbuilt LED Light
- Micro USB Charging:Quick, Easy and Cost Saving
- KID-ZONE:Block Out Unwanted Conversation
- Interference Eliminator (CTCSS)
- Backlit LCD Display
- D+ Booster (Extreme Distance Booster): Uses precision matched antennas to deliver superior range and enhance battery efficiencies compared to standard UHF systems.
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capability: Allows the UH45 to operate via a local repeater station, if available, which re-transmits your signal over a wider area. Up to an extra 30 – 100km depending on location, height, and availability of the local repeater station.
- Auto Battery Save:Allows the UH45 to automatically save and conserve power when not in use and in standby mode.
- Channel Scan:Scans all channels and locks on any active channels.
- Rechargeable or Standard Battery Compatible:Use either standard alkaline AAA batteries or rechargeable AAA batteries for added convenience. ^ BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
- Battery Level Indicator:Allows you to see the level of power left in the UH45 batteries.
- 500mW RF Output Power:Maximum transmit power.
- Auto Squelch:Automatically blocks the unwanted low level hissing noise allowing only strong incoming signals.
- Monitor:Allows the user to listen to weak signals normally muted by the automatic squelch circuit
- Belt Clips included
Includes: 4 x UH45 UHF Radios and 4x USB Leads *Please Note: CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are for future use and are receive only channels. # Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions. †Operating time (in hours): 20 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode with Alkaline Batteries.