Whistler Ws1040 Digital Handheld Scanner Radio
The WS1040 stores up to 1,800 frequencies and lets you search for nearby frequency transmissions and automatically jump to a found transmission.
The WS1040 scanner with Object Oriented
User Interface is designed to help hobbyist build a
collection of channels to scan:
• Start small and expand
• Organize channels and talk groups
• Remove unwanted channels and talk groups
• Alert LED – Multi-colour LED can be configured to illuminate or flash when certain objects are active.
• Audible Alarms – Audible alarms can be configured to sound when certain Scannable Objects are active.
• Automatic Adaptive Digital Tracking – Adapts the digital decoder to the digital modulation format of the transmitted signal, then analyses the signal over 50 times each second.
• Backlit Liquid Crystal Display – Easy to read.
• Digital AGC – Compensates low user audio levels on digital systems.
• Flexible Antenna with BNC Connector – Provides strong local signals. Connect an external antenna for improved reception.
• Free-Form Memory Organization – Allocation of memory dynamically.
• High-Speed PC Interface – Use a USB Scanner programming cable for full-duplex mode at 6 times the speed of previous scanner models for PC transfer / 8 times the speed of previous models for radio-to-radio cloning.
• Key Lock – Lock the keys to help prevent accidentally changing the programming.
• Lock-out Function – Skips specified channels/frequencies when scanning or searching.
• LTR Home Repeater Auto Move – Takes the guesswork out of programming LTR trunking systems when the home repeater order is not known.
• Memory Backup – Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time.
• Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help – Provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner.
• Multi-System Trunking – Scans the most common trunked radio system signalling formats.
• Object-Oriented User Interface – Features common data entry, browsing, and control methods.
• P25 NAC Functionality – P25 Network Access Code (NAC) is used to provide selective squelch operation on conventional digital channels.
• PC programmable – backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC. (BuTel ARC500, PSREdit500 or Win500 software required)
• Priority Channel – Check one channel every two seconds while scanning.
• Real-time Signal Strength Indicator – Shows strength of signals.
• SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting – Displays weather events/sounds an alert for a county of your choice.
• Scan Delay – For two seconds before moving to another channel to hear replies.
• Scan List – Allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to preference.
• SkyWarn Storm Spotter Functionality – Monitor storm conditions as they occur.
• Spectrum Sweeper – Sweeps the scanner’s frequency ranges for transmissions.
• Sub audible Squelch Decoder – CTCSS/DCS sub audible squelch coding is processed by a DSP chip.
• Three Power Options – Power the scanner using batteries, external AC power (supplied), or DC power (not supplied).
• Tune – Find new/unlisted frequencies.
• Scanner Technology – Saves radio configurations.
Unit Dimensions (IN): 5.71 H x 2.56 W x 1.65 L
Unit Weight: .53 lbs.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
• Digital Hand-held Scanner
• PC/IF Cable, AC Adapter
• Flex Antenna
• Black Battery Shell
• Yellow Rechargeable Battery Shell
• User Guide
For a full list of desktop and handheld scanners, please click HERE
Shipping zone: For your order to be processed ASAP, please make sure that you select the correct postal zone. Please click HERE to find out the postal zone of your delivery address
Multiple Items: Pay shipping fee only once for more than one items (for the item with highest value)