58 / 100
Uniden Pro5050 AM CB Radio
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built for Rugged Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- Mobile/E-DIN Size with short chassis
- +12V to +24V DC Power Input
- Front Fire Speaker: Speaker is mounted at the front of the unit, allowing better sound clarity.
- 4 Watts Maximum TX Output Power: Maximum transmit power.
- 40 AM CB Channels: Allows you to choose from 40 transmission frequencies to transmit or receive messages.
- Channel Selector
- Variable Squelch Level Knob
- Volume Control Knob
- Backlit Keypad and LCD Display: Features a 3 level dimmer function.
- RF Level Bar Indicator: View the radio frequency signal strength.
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter + Noise Blanker) Function: Will reduce unwanted noise for better reception.
- One Touch Instant Channel Recalling: Instantly switch to your favourite channel, such as the road channel and back with the touch of one microphone button.
- Open Scan: Scans all the channels in memory and locks on active channels.
- Group Scan (GS) with Priority Channel Watch: Allows the user to select the channel they want to monitor / listen to in a group, along with a priority channel (priority watch).
- Dual Watch Function: Allows you to monitor any channel for activity every two seconds while monitoring another channel at the same time.
- Roger Beep On/Off | Key Lock
- Call Tone Function: Choose from one of 5 wake-up tones to initiate your transmission with the touch of one microphone button.
- Rear MIC Jack: A secondary microphone jack is located at the rear panel for discrete connection of the microphone with 2m extension cable.
- External Speaker Jack.
- INCLUDES: 1 x PRO5050 Radio, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Microphone Hanger, 1 x DIN Mount Sleeve & Removable Bracket, 1 x DIN Power Cord with Fuse * Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions # Please note It is illegal to operate this radio transceiver outside of NZ