Uniden Uh5050 UHF Radio
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built for Rugged Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- Mobile/E-DIN Size
- +12V to +24V DC Power Input
- Front Fire Speaker: Speaker is mounted at the front of the unit, allowing better sound Clarity.
- 5 Watts Maximum TX Output Power: Maximum transmit power
- 80 UHF Narrowband Channels
- 60 User Programmable RX Channels: 100 extra receivable channels are available for storing favourite listening frequencies (400 to 520 MHZ in 12.5kHz steps).
- Built-in AVS Circuitry: The Automatic Volume Stabilizer detects Narrowband and Wideband transmissions and automatically adjusts incoming audio to comparable levels.
- Large LCD Display
- RF Level Bar Indicator: View the radio frequency signal strength.
- Instant channel programming
- One Touch Instant Channel Recalling: Instant switch to your channel and back with the touch of one microphone button.
- Open Scan: This scan mode scans all channels in memory and locks on any active channel.
- Group Scan (GS) with Priority Channel Watch: Select channels you wish to monitor/listen to in a group, along with a priority channel (priority watch)
- Dual Watch: Monitor the priority channel for activity every two seconds while monitoring another UHF channel at the same time.
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capability: Allows operation via a local UHF repeater station, if available, which re-transmits your signal over a wide area. Up to an extra 30-100km depending on location, height and availability of repeater station.
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function: Disables your transmitter while activity is detected on the channel
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Call Tone Function: Choose from one of 5 wake-up tones to initiate your transmission with the touch of a button.
- CTCSS (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System) and DCS (Digital Coded Squelch) Codes: Choose from 38 (CTCSS) and 104 (DCS)
- External Speaker and Rear Mic Jacks
INCLUDES: 1x UH5050 radio, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Microphone Hanger, 1 x DIN Mount Sleeve & Removable Bracket, 1 x DIN Power Cord with Fuse