Whistler Ws1025 Digital Scanner Desktop Radio
This 300-channel scanner lets you listen to FM radio bands and can be categorized into 10 separate memory banks. Also, it offers the convenience of one-touch searches of marine, fire/police, air, ham, and weather frequencies.
• 300 Channel memory- plenty of memory to store all your favourite frequencies in 10 separate storage banks
• Backlit Liquid Crystal Display – easy to read and program data even in low light situations.
• Data Cloning – allows transfer of the programmed data to another WS1025 scanner.
• Key Lock – lock the scanner’s keys to help prevent accidentally changing the scanner’s programming.
• Lock-out Function – skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching.
• PC programmable – allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC. (3rd party software required)
• Priority Channel – set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning.
• SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting – displays the weather event and sounds an alert for a specific county or counties of your choice.
• Scan Delay – delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies.
• Service Banks – easily locate types of calls by searching preprogramed frequencies in separate marine, fire/police, aircraft, ham, and weather banks.
• SkyWarn Storm Spotter Functionality – provides instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Monitor storm conditions as they occur, and become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials are able to announce them to the general public.
• Spectrum Sweeper – Quickly sweeps the scanner’s frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby sources. Lock out found frequencies and continue searching in the same band.
• Tune – find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency.
• Unit Dimensions 8.25 in. H x 6.87 in. W x 2.37 in. L
• Unit Weight 1.54 lbs.
29–54 MHz 10-Meter Ham, VHF Lo, 6-Meter Ham
87.3–107.9 MHz FM Broadcast
108–136.99166 MHz Aircraft
137–174 MHz Military Land Mobile, 2-Meter Ham, VHF Hi
380–512 MHz UHF Aircraft, Federal Government, 70-cm Ham, UHF Standard, UHF “T”
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
• Analog Hand-held Scanner
• AC Adapter
• Telescopic Antenna
• User Guide
• Quick Start Guide
For a full list of desktop and handheld scanners, please click HERE
Multiple Items: Pay shipping fee only once for more than one items (for the item with highest value)
For your order to be processed ASAP, please make sure that you select the correct postal zone. Please click (https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/address_checker.html) to find out the zone of your address
Please check your address in https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/address-postcode-finder