Uniden UH45-3 UHF Hand Held Radios Triple Pack
Introducing Uniden’s new and improved smallest UHF Radio. The UH45-3 is ideal for staying connected on your next adventure, even in the most remote locations without mobile reception. The UH45-3 pack features three ultra-compact radios in Lime, Orange and Blue colors that have been built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions.
• Mini Compact Design: Small enough to fit anywhere, 138mm (H) x 50 mm (W) x 30mm (D)
• 80 UHF Narrowband Channels*
• Inbuilt LED Light
• Micro USB Charging: Quick, Easy and Cost Saving
• KID-ZONE: Block Out Unwanted Conversation
• Interference Eliminator (CTCSS)
• Backlit LCD Display
• D+ Booster (Extreme Distance Booster): Uses precision matched antennas to deliver superior range and enhance battery efficiencies compared to standard UHF systems.
• Range Extender (Duplex) Capability: Allows the UH45 to operate via a local repeater station, if available, which re-transmits your signal over a wider area. Up to an extra 30 – 100km depending on location, height, and availability of the local repeater station.
• Auto Battery Save: Allows the UH45 to automatically save and conserve power when not in use and in standby mode.
• Channel Scan: Scans all channels and locks on any active channels.
• Rechargeable or Standard Battery Compatible: Use either standard alkaline AAA batteries or rechargeable AAA batteries for added convenience. ^ BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
• Battery Level Indicator: Allows you to see the level of power left in the UH45 batteries.
• 500mW RF Output Power: Maximum transmit power.
• Auto Squelch: Automatically blocks the unwanted low level hissing noise allowing only strong incoming signals.
• Monitor: Allows the user to listen to weak signals normally muted by the automatic squelch circuit
• Belt Clips included
• Line of site range of up to 3KM. Range may vary depending on environmental and topographical conditions
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
3 x UH45 UHF Radios and 3x USB Leads
*Please Note: CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are for future use and are receive only channels. # Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions. †Operating time (in hours): 20 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode with Alkaline Batteries.
For a full list of UHF Radios, please click HERE
Shipping zone: For your order to be processed ASAP, please make sure that you select the correct postal zone. Please click HERE to find out the postal zone of your delivery address
Multiple Items: Pay shipping fee only once for more than one items (for the item with highest value)